Best hair fall control shampoos for men
Key components to rescue
All of these names are tough to remember. But if you go through the ingredients on the label of the bottle, you are sure to find some of these.
- To improve the blood circulation in the scalp, vitamins play major roles.Niacin, vitamin-A, vitamin-B7, B5, H, H1, E the used in hair fall control shampoos. Apple polyphenol also performs the same task.
- Active ingredients like Salicylic acid, swerti are used for cleaning scalp pores.
- Azelaic acid, nettle extract, pygeum extract are popular components used in these shampoos as DHT blockers.
- Our hair is made up of a protein called Keratin.A proper blend of keratin protein and iron can curb hair loss.
- Ketoconazole, zinc kills the fungi and dandruff. Make the scalps healthy.
- Copper peptides, anti-oxidants help in better absorption of the nutrients.
- Caffeine also revives the cell energy, helps in the growth of the hair. He shou wu (fo-ti), iron ferment are also believed to benefit hair growth.
- Panthenol, inositol, biotin, methionine etc are used for proper nourishment.
All the ingredients mentioned above are chemicals. You should remember that using chemical-based shampoos are sure to come with more or less side effects.
Herbs, fruits and other such pure natural products are almost 100% free of any side effect.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate (extracted from coconut), amla extracts, shikakai juice, curd, honey, egg whites, aloe vera gel etc are used as the base ingredients of herbal anti hair fall shampoos for both men and women. These are proved cures for baldness, excessive hair loss.
- Tea-tree oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, rosemary oil, hibiscus oil, germinated wheat oil are also used in these shampoos. These oils are believed to be excellent remedies for dry scalp. These also feed the hair with proper nourishment and give it a shiny, silky look.
You can also make your own hair fall control shampoo using some of these natural products. Surf a few sites over the internet to know about the proportions of the ingredients and method.
What to avoid
Harsh chemicals used in the shampoo can make you end up losing more hair. Although small proportions may not result any harm. Before you buy your remedy read the label on the bottle carefully. Some names of these harmful chemicals present in such shampoos are:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. It works like bleach.
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate.
- Disodium sulfisuccinate laureth.
Words of caution
- Read the instructions written on the label on the back of the shampoo bottle carefully.
- Over-shampoo can be damaging.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with fresh cold water after shampooing.
- You should be careful if you are allergic to any component present in your shampoo
Some words of wisdom
Nourishment is always both inside out otherwise it’s incomplete. Use a shampoo aid and include healthy foods, especially protein, vitamin and iron enriched food items in your platter, lead a healthy life side by side for the best results.
Video: Top 5 Best Anti-Hair Fall Shampoos in India | Top 5 Best Shampoos in India with Price 2017
Oily Skin These 8 Foundations Wont Clog Your Pores
Put Your Team to Work
Grumpy Cat Has NOTHING On This Grumpy Baby
See Time Magazines Cover Honoring the Womens March
How to Make a Homemade Diaper
Braid Into Long Straight Hair: Braided Hairstyles Ideas
8 Ways Cinnamon is Amazing For Your BeautyRoutine
How to Make a Postcard