Grilled One-Minute Steak and Paprika Corn on the Cob
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 ear of corn and 1 steak | Calories: 153 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 316 mg | Carbohydrates: 22 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 5 g | SmartPoints: 5
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 thin slices of tender cut steak (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups salad leaves (optional)
- On a hot griddle, cook the corn until tender. While cooking sprinkle them with the paprika and half the salt.
- Meantime, over medium - high heat, in a small saucepan, warm up the extra virgin olive oil the sautè the garlic. When the garlic turn golden brown, take them away from the pan and discard them. Keep the oil warm by leaving the heat to the lowest.
- Over high heat, on a very hot griddle, cook the steak for 30 seconds each side. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Put the steak in the saucepan with oil just to absorb the flavors. Turn to coat both sides.
Video: Gordon Ramsay's Top 5 Chicken Recipes
Back to School Shopping: Our Fall Must Haves
We tried Rothys comfortable work flats made from plastic bottles
What If My Lymphoma Comes Back
6. Remember, its your body, your birth and your baby
MATCHESFASHION.COM Discount Codes 2019
Baby’s stimulation technique inside the mother womb
Farsighted Kids Have Trouble Paying Attention
Most wasabi served in the US is fake
27 Ways to Style That Kimono Sitting in YourCloset
A Quick Guide to Womens Preventive Health, Decade by Decade
Protect Your SummerColor
10 Simple Beauty Hacks That Will Change Your DailyRoutine