Silken Tofu Scramble
TOTAL TIME:11 min
1/4 small onion(s)
2 whole mushrooms, fresh small button
- 1/2 tablespoon margarine with plant sterols
- 1 pinch pepper, black ground
- 4 ounce(s) tofu, light silken
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoon yogurt, fat-free plain
1. Drain tofu completely.
Using a skillet over a medium high heat, melt the plant sterol. Saute onions and mushrooms for 2-4 minutes in the skillet or until onions are translucent.
2. Add the tofu, turmeric, yogurt and pepper to the mixture and scramble for another 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Enjoy.
Video: Tofu Scramble - Best Tofu Scramble Recipe (Soft Tofu Scramble)
April 2019 Official Sweepstakes Rules: 5 Beauty Tricks I Just Learned
Mens Field Jacket: 5 Ways To Rock It Like A Style Commando
Are Coffee Drinkers Less Prone to Aggressive Breast Cancer
How to Cook Frozen Tuna Steak
Beauty tricks to beat the heat
Best Fasting Days for Quick Weight Loss
How to Dress for Work
How to Make Healthier Food Swaps
Alabama Child Support Calculations
People Claim They Can See the Ghost of a Car Crash Victim In This Viral Photo
How to Be a Christian