These 4 Questions Can Reveal Who You Really Are
1. The color of the mermaid’s tail indicateshow sociableyou are.
- Cool calm colors such as green or blue indicate that you’re shy.
- Bright colors such as pink or yellow suggest that you can find a common language even with strangers.
2. The fish is a symbol of how you resolve controversy
- If you imagined an inoffensive calm fish, then the chances are you have no problem with standing up for what you believe in and expressing your opinion.
- If you saw a predator acting aggressively, this suggests that you prefer to avoid conflicts and arguments.
3. The shell reflects yourdegree of opennesstoward those around you.
4. The people on the beach showshow many friends you have.
- If the beach was full of people, then you’re probably a real hit at parties.
- If there were a few people, then the chances are that you have less friends, but the ones you do have are very close to you.
- If you imagined yourself alone on an empty beach, you’re the kind of person who doesn’t really trust other people and probably isn’t looking for friends.
Video: 10 Questions That'll Reveal Who You Really Are
How to Apply for Unemployment Benefits
How to Make Sweet Potato Mash
This Innovative Dry Mask Gives You Glowing Skin in 15 Minutes
Now Playing: Sidharth Malhotra shows off the season’s best looks
6. Once it was over, I had to reevaluate my entertainment habits
What are some unexpected New Years Eve outfit ideas
Phyllis Logan Reveals Exciting New Details About The Downton Abbey Movie
Nonprofit pro-journalism organization warns Trumps about press attacks
Zeitz MOCAA: why everyone’s hitting Cape Town right now